Monday, November 3, 2008

Brilliant!

We have been to our beach. Well, I think it's ours because we go a lot! Clive screamed like a baby as soon as we arrived in the car park, I'm sure one day someone will call doggy social services! Hmmm...there's an idea.

I ran and ran and chased my kong and splashed in the sea. I used to be scared of the sea, but only because I didn't know how much fun it was. Boy, is it great! And then Dad threw my kong and I chased that, and then Mum threw my kong and I chased it again. And then we met some friends and that was a bit boring because the people just wittered on and no-one threw my kong.

Now we're home again, the fire is on, food has been dished out and I'm ready for more playing! Mum always tries to promote sleep at this time of day but who needs sleep? Not me!

Life rocks.

p.s. Today I have stolen one Croc, one pair of pants and two socks.

No toilet roll.

Yet.

No comments: