Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Name is Dylan

Ha! This will make old Big Ears really mad! I have my own Blog! Brilliant!

My name is Dylan. I live in Wales, a big little country with hills and beaches and forests and people and streams and sticks and lots of other stuff that I love. I live in a pub (this basically means that lots of people come round to your house and have fun every night - fine by me!) with my Mum and Dad and a fruity tooty grumpy Spaniel called Clive (aka Big Ears aka Mr Fluffy aka the one that beats me up). You may know him from his blog Pub Dog Days. But don't tell him I have a blog too now because he'll go M.A.D.!

I got my rope toy stuck round my neck earlier - it was great! I was ducking and diving but it just stayed where it was! Such fun. Mum helped me out in the end and said that was why I wasn't allowed toys when they weren't here, something like 'not responsible enough'. But, it's a miracle we have toys at all! I freed them. By myself. They were locked away, but that's another story for another day.

Today is Sunday. It's a quiet day, cold, but I have lots of hair to keep me warm. That's a great thing about being a dog. Tomorrow is Monday and if we're lucky we go out for a big long tramp along the beach. Or up a big hill. Then we snooze in front of the fire.

Anyway I've just spotted a cheeky little squeeky football that is crying out for a good mouthing, so I'm off.

See you later!

No comments: