Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am a blur

Today is Wednesday! Isn't that great? It's been a funny few days because we went for a long car drive and I got rather bored, and then we ended up in a different house! We stayed there for 2 nights and then went for another long car drive and we were home! Wierd. Still, we went for a great walk while we were there, and I got to run around outside in the garden, well actually I was doing laps.

Man you should have seen me! I go so fast I get dizzy. And stupid Ole Big Ears was stood in the middle of the garden with his pink tongue hanging out just staring at me. He can't run fast like me and gets very jealous when I do demonstrations. I just can't help it though, I get such a buzz from running!

Big Ears is off on some silly campaign at the moment (again) so he is bugging me to finish to so he can get back on the laptop. This morning he has grabbed my sideburns no less than five times. Unfortunately, they are just at his head height.

I don't know where we are going for our walk today but I don't doubt it will be great!

ps. so far today I have stolen one glove and one little bit of tissue.

No comments: